Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Physicians Formula, Powder Palette, Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl | Wednesday Review


It is time for my Wednesday Review! This week I am reviewing The Physicians Formula, Powder Palette, Mineral Glow Pearls in the color Translucent Pear.

At first glance this mineral powder looks like a disco ball but I think it is actually a really great highlighter if used properly. The product claims it creates an "instantly glowing complexion," it is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, gluten free, paraben free and fragrance free.

When you look at the product in the packaging it looks like it is just full of glitter but it is actually finely milled and and can your skin glow. It is actually a good quality highlighter even though it is a little expensive for the drug store at around $13.00. My skin is fair so I chose Translucent Pearl which is great for anyone with light to medium skin. I like to use it on the top of my cheek bones, across my forehead, down the bridge of my nose, on my cupids bow and on my chin. highlighting like this really illuminates the face and gives it more dimension.

I personally like their packaging for this product and I think it makes the product look very appealing. The powder comes with a brush and a mirror. The brush isn't very good and the bristles fall out so I found it pretty useless but I feel that the mirror is very substantial and useful.

Overall I feel that this is a great option for a drugstore highlighter and is much better than some "high end" highlighters that are considerably more expensive! I hope this helps you and please leave comments! I would also appreciate it if you checked out my most recent YouTube video where I gave 4 tips on how to make your eyes look bigger and brighter!
How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger | Tuesday Tips

XO Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment